VII.H. BSC Substance Abuse Policy
From BSC PolicyJump to navigationJump to search
VII.G. BSC SUBSTANCE ABUSE POLICY
The purpose of the Substance Abuse Policy is manifold. It serves to:
- further the BSC mission statement of providing a “quality, low-cost, cooperative housing community to university students, thereby providing an educational opportunity for students who might not otherwise be able to afford a university education,”
- minimize organizational liability and ensure the availability of appropriate affordable insurance.
- adhere to state and federal law
- protect the general health and welfare of the membership,
- provide clear processes and procedures for all stakeholders when substance abuse issues arise
- implement an overall strategy of community harm reduction.
content removed for testing purposes, temporary