Dump Run Coordinator
General Job Description:
The Dump Run Coordinator regularly coordinates and executes dump runs at each BSC unit.
- 1. Schedule dump runs with unit-level Habitability Coordinators at each unit.
- 2. Drive the dump truck to houses and advise members on how to properly load the truck, and help load the truck if necessary.
- 3. Drive the dump truck to the Berkeley Transfer Station.
Skills/Knowledge Required for Job Performance:
- 1. Well-organized, reliable, and responsible.
- 2. Well-developed communication and time management skills.
- 3. Ability to drive a flatbed truck.
- 4. Valid Driver’s license.
- 5. Ability and willingness to lift 50 lbs. regularly and continuously.
- 6. Available for three-hour time blocks Monday–Friday, 10am–5pm.
Term of Job: One semester (may be extended based on performance).
Expected Hours per Week: 10
Basic Wage Range: Workshift Rate
Hired By: Maintenance Liaison
Immediate Supervisor: Maintenance Liaison
Working Conditions By: BSC Personnel Code
Created: Spring 2020